This is a really simple fix, but I had spent over 2 hours trying to figure out what was going wrong. Here are the steps I took to get
- Create a site called
/app/publicand clear out the contents of
svn co https://develop.svn.wordpress.org/trunk/into
- Copy your
- SSH into the site on Local (via right-click)
phpunitusing steps shown here, specifically Step #3 (don’t use
public/and follow steps here (don’t install
php-mbstring) and Start at Step #3
- You should be golden!
Step #6 was what was screwing me up. If you run
phpunit (and you installed via
apt-get) and you get weird errors,
apt-get remove phpunit and install the way #6 says worked for me!